Peintres juifs de Montréal : Une communauté montréalaise

IntroductionPrevious 5
Next 5Conclusion
MP-1984.105.7 MP-1978.207.1.36 MP-1978.207.1.22 MP-0000.888.11 MP-1978.207.1.35 MP-1978.207.1.6 MP-1986.19.3.5001 VIEW-11684 MP-0000.587.64
 
The most recent version of the Flash plugin must be installed
Get Flash Player
Creative Commons License
Photograph
Corner of Prince Arthur and Cadieux Streets, Montreal, QC, about 1915
Anonyme - Anonymous
About 1915, 20th century
Silver salts on paper mounted on paper - Gelatin silver process
12 x 17 cm
Purchase from Mr. John N. Mappin
MP-1978.207.1.35
© McCord Museum
Description
Keywords:  Cityscape (3948) , Photograph (77678) , streetscape (1737)
Select Image (Your image selection is empty)

Visitors' comments

Add a comment

Keys to History

Prince Arthur Street. The street was named in honour of the prince in 1890, around the time that this house was built at the corner of Cadieux Street (today's De Bullion). In 1906, the house was occupied by the family of Martin Eagan, an office employee. When this picture was taken, ten years later, it was inhabited by the Eiserman family. There were many other Jewish families in the neighbourhood, as well as Francophone Catholics.