View Public Tours
How to create a tag
To tag an image, you must have a "My McCord" account.
Tags are words that are linked to images and objects from the McCord Museum collection and enable you to conduct customized searches.
Linking a tag to an image:
- To create a new tag, write down a word in the dialogue box then click on "Add". The word will appear in the "My tags" section.
- To choose a tag that is already being used for this image, click on the "+" located beside the word in the "All tags" section. The word selected in the "All tags" section will also appear in the "My tags" section.
- To remove a tag from your list, click on the "-" located next to the word.
Using your tags to conduct a search:
- To search the Web site using your personalized tags, click on a term from the list in the "My tags" section.
- To search the Web site using global tags, click on a term in the "All tags" section.
Note: In the "My tags" section of the "My McCord" page, the global terms are represented by a world globe.