View Public Tours
HOW TO ORDER PHOTOGRAPHIC REPRODUCTION
At any time while consulting the site, you can select images and add them to your "dynamic" selection, which is active only for the duration of your session. You can use the content of this selection to order photographic reproductions.
NOTICE: The database of the project Keys to History include images from other Canadian museums. You cannot order any photographic reproduction of an image that is not part of the McCord Museum collections.
How to make an on-line order in 3 easy steps!
- Image selection:
- Do a search into our web database.
- Add images to your selection.
- Display your selection of images and click on “Order”.
- Consumer identification and image checking:
- Enter your e-mail
- Check your selection and specify the desired quantity of each image.
- Enter or check the billing address (depending on whether or not you are a new customer).
- Specify the delivery address (if different from the billing address).
- If you are sending a gift, you may write a note to the receiver (optional).
- Send in the e-mail order:
- Make sure that you have read the information about photographic reproduction orders (hyperlink toward that web page).
- Activate the " Send order " button, or print out the order form for transmission by fax or regular mail.
- If your order was successfully transmitted, a message confirming this will be displayed on your screen. This message contains a number; keep it for future reference.
- An e-mail message will be sent to the McCord Museum's Rights and Reproductions Services, which will in turn send you an automated e-mail message confirming the images and quantities you selected.
IMPORTANT: Since your selection is not saved on the site, we would suggest that you print out your order form if you prefer to transmit your request by fax or regular mail.