MP-0000.25.348 | Mill house, Beaumont, QC, about 1925
Mill house, Beaumont, QC, about 1925
Anonyme - Anonymous
About 1925, 20th century
Silver salts on glass - Gelatin dry plate process
8 x 10 cm
Gift of Mr. Stanley G. Triggs
© McCord Museum
Keywords: Architecture (8646) , commercial (1771) , Photograph (77678)
"MILL AT VINCENNES: The mill of Vincennes at Beaumont stands on the oldest mill site of the Province of Quebec. The original mill was lower down nearer the main stream. The present building has been recently repaired and is now used as a summer residence."
Excerpt from "CANADIAN GEOGRAPHY & ECONOMICS: The St. Lawrence River" (Lecture A.4 and A.11); booklet, McGill University Illustrated Lectures, about 1930.